How much do you like JioCinema? If you have been a JioCinema user for quite some time now, it’s hard to imagine not having the JioCinema app on your smartphone. But what if you could enjoy the full extent of JioCinema features on your PC or laptop as well? Are you feeling delighted now? Well, now you can smile even more once you learn that you can download JioCinema for PC and laptop in this few simple steps.
You read it right. You can really download JioCinema for PC and laptop and enjoy its full features. No strings attached. As a matter of fact, you can also download other MyJio apps such as JioMusic for PC or download JioPlay for PC. All you will need is an able and working PC or laptop running any Windows operating system plus a decent internet speed. Here’s how you do it.
Related Topic: JioTV For PC/Laptop Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP Download
How to Download and Install JioCinema for PC
This whole process will be straightforward so try to follow them as much as possible. There is no need to hack your way through the Jio network server just to do this. All you need is your Jio account and you are all set. After the required installation, just log in and watch as much as you want using JioCinema for PC.
Install BlueStacks Android Emulator
- First, you need to launch your favorite web browser. It could be Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
- Then on the address bar, type in BlueStacks and look for the official download site.
- Download a BlueStacks installer and wait for it to finish.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer and choose where you want the BlueStacks app to install.
- As soon as you are done with the installation, launch the BlueStacks app.
Install the JioCinema app
- Open the BlueStacks app by clicking on the desktop icon.
- Since this is your first time to run the Android emulator, you will see a brief instruction manual on how to properly use the BlueStacks app. Just go with it and try to learn as much as possible.
- When you finish with the instruction manual, open the Google Play Store app.
- You will be prompted with a one-time sign in using your Gmail account just like how you do when you first open your brand new smartphone.
- As soon as you get that done, search for the JioCinema on Play Store’s search bar on top of the app.
- When you find the app, just hit install and it will install on your PC or laptop.
- After that is done, open the JioCinema app and log in your Jio account.
- Enjoy your movie time!
Recently, Jio has launched a JioCinema website wherein you can watch all JioCinema content using your web browser. As we browse the page, we find that it has similar content compared to the Android app version. So if you like that option, you can also visit the JioCinema official website.
It is a great thing that the Jio network is creating new and better ways to provide good services to all its subscribers. No wonder that they are the number one network in India right now.
Please be reminded that to get the best experience using an Android emulator, your system should have at least a 4GB of RAM and a dual-core or better processor. This will ensure that all the app especially games will run smoothly on your Windows machine with the emulator. So that’s it on how to download JioCinema app for PC.
If you have other concerns or even questions about the JioCinema experience, feel free to belt it out in the comment section. We will be more than happy to answer to all of them. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family if they also want to have JioCinema on their PC or laptop.