Automatic Reboot, system error, forget the password, network issues, are some of the most common problems which people face while using JioFi routers. These problems are found in all the versions of the JioFi routers. Hard resetting the JioFi routers can put an end to all these issues. Hence, here we are going to discuss the steps required to hard reset a JioFi router. you can follow the step by step guide below to hard reset your jiofi device.
Recommended Read: How to Increase JioFi Slow Internet Speed.
- Step 1- Turn on the JioFi router.
- Step 2- Remove the cover from the back.
- Step 3- Search for ‘Reset’ carved on the side of the WPS button.
However, the reset button might be located at some other location. You may Google for the location of reset button on your jiofi router.
- Step 4- Use a pin or any other suitable object to press the button. But, do not use any sharp object as it might damage your router.
- Step 5- Press and hold that button for nearly 30 seconds.
- Step 6- Soon, your JioFi router will start blinking and will get rebooted automatically.
- Step 7- Now, connect your PC to your router. Launch any internet browser and access jiofi.local.html page.
- Step 8- Then, configure your JioFi router again since the old configuration will be lost on hard resetting the JioFi router.
Also Read: How to Upgrade JioFi 2/3 Firmware.
If you follow the steps mentioned above efficiently, most of the problems will be solved, and your JioFi router will start working as new.