Login to JioFi 2/3 Admin Dashboard At jiofi.local.html. Find the username and password for jiofi.local.html. Read how to change password of JioFi and use it. Read this page carefully to learn everything that you should know about jiofi.local.html.
In the last one year, we have witnessed a sudden change in telecom industry which includes, the way Indian customers used the internet and other telecom services. Last year, Reliance Digital came up with a new telecom brand named JIO serving on 4G technology.
Jio didn’t only introduce 4G services in the country but also gave complimentary offers which included Unlimited 4G data usages/calls/services and more. Earlier, if someone wanted to use preview offer by JIO they needed to purchase LYF handset and access the complimentary free services. Later on Reliance Digital introduced a new device called JIO MIFI which was a portable hotspot to access high-speed internet.
Till now, the company has introduced two JIO portable hotspot devices which are JioFI2 & JioFI3. After the introduction of these mini portable wifi devices, WiFi at home has reached to a next level. With JioFi you can not only access high-speed 4G WiFi at your home but anywhere you go.
Reliance Jio MiFi Device Specifications
- 512MB/2GB RAM (JioFI/JioFI 2)
- Dimensions 85.0*55.0*16.0mm
- 4G HD Calls Support using Jio Voice on your phone
- 2300 Mah Battery Capacity
- FDD: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
- Full sized sim slot, MicroSD slot with up to 32 GB support, and USB connectivity
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Connectivity
- Supports 31 parallel Devices connectivity with 1 USB tethering
- Get 4G high-speed internet access on 3G and 2G devices too
Managing and Setting Up your JioFI Portable Hotspot Device
After purchasing JioFi device, you might have been little confused about setting up the device for the first use. So, in the guide, we’ll cover JioFi portable hotspot management, troubleshooting and setting it up.
What is jiofi.local.html?
Each and every router comes with an IP address to access the administrator dashboard which is used to manage and configure the hotspot device. A login box appears as soon as you enter this IP address or URL on the browser of the device which is connected to that particular WiFi device (by default use admin or administrator for both username and passwords).
After successfully entering and logging into the dashboard of the WiFi device you get many options to manage and configure your router. Which includes (but not limited to) managing your SSID, WiFI passwords, Monitoring and managing devices connected to the hotspot, etc.
Steps to Configure JIO 4G MiFi Device
- Open up your browser and enter http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar using Administrator as username and password.
- Now navigate to Setting>WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFI (WiFi Network Name).
- Open Settings>WiFi>Password to change the default password.
- Open Settings>User Management to change the admin password used to login into JioFi device settings.
Tethering JioFi Hotspot Device To PC
Apart from accessing the internet via WiFi signal released by JIO MiFi you can also use it to tether the internet to your PC using MicroSD slot. Since there is only one microSD slot available in the JIO MIFI device; you can only connect to PC at a time.
When the JIO MiFi device is attached to a PC using microSD cable, it will charge your device as well as tether the PC for the internet connectivity at the same time. Furthermore, you can use WiFi along with the USB tethering simultaneously.
Accessing MicroSD Card Slot Using JioFi Device
- First of all, you should insert a microSD card in the JioFi Device.
- Now you need to enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can now access the files stored in the SD card using any device connected to the JioFi Hotspot using WiFi.
- To access your data on the SD card, just enter http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html in your browser.
- Now click on WiFI disk button and enter the username and password in the next screen.
- You can now access the files stored on the SD card; you can even upload/download/delete the files on the SD card.
JioFi MiFi portable hotspot device is a perfect option to choose when you don’t own a 4G device or want high-speed internet access on multiple devices on the go.
Have some doubts while configuring or setting up the JioFI device? Want experts opinion? Shoot them down in the comments section.